2011年11月27日星期日

The spirit moves

Not sure what's got into me, but, for the first time — ever — the spirit has moved me earlier than usual. The prepping for winter and getting ready for the big holiday.A dramatic addition to bluebright the city's skyline should be visible from as far away as the University of B.C. as a new public art LED lighting

It's the Christmas kettles.

The ladies at the liquor store got me as I left with my purchases.

It was nothing overt. They didn't say anything, and they aren't allowed to jingle the bells any longer (which is kind of sad), so it wasn't exactly a full-on request that grabbed me. Just two ladies sitting beside a big red plastic kettle that contained a lot of change and a few bills.

I'm at the liquor store. Obviously, I have some disposable income,Efficiency is set to increase, as r4onsale technology continues to follow a ... except I didn't exactly have cash. The beauty of a debit card, as we all know, is that you can both pay the charge and, if you agree, get some money back.

So I did. Walked over to the ladies and dropped it into the kettle.

For some reason,Welcome to bicygnals online innovative bluecrysta and torches. it set off a feeling that could melt the Grinch's heart. Could it be the Christmas spirit? Already?

Suddenly, I started thinking about LED lights and evergreen boughs. Shortbread cookies. With sprinkles. Cheese trays. Lots of cheese. And turkey. Who's cooking this year?

Do you remember those musical films from the 1960s and 1970s when throngs of people were merrily strolling down the street, singing at the top of their lungs, their faces ablaze in smiles? Well, as corny as it sounds, that's kind of what you get in downtown Elizabeth City when the Christmas lights are switched on at the county courthouse and folks make their way toward the waterfront.

From a perch on the second floor of the courthouse, local dignitaries will literally flip the switch to light downtown for the Christmas season. A few words will be said, then perhaps a hearty "Merry Christmas!" before a large crowd will be led in cheerful carols by the likes of Encore Theatre and Center Players performers.

It's one month before Christmas. Normally, this would send a signal that there's loads of time to put up the outdoor lights and hang a Christmas wreath on the front door.

My helper, Coach, doesn't have to suffer frozen, bruised hands and fight with a staple gun in 10-below weather to put up the lights this year.

We did them a week ago. Another first.

They look quite nice, although slightly weird surrounded by green, green grass. When the snow comes, everything will look much better.

And I'll be prepared for that.Limited supply LED Writing Board,fluorescentlights,Fluorescence Board,Fluorescent Board,Menu Board, LED Menu Board,

I dug out the mitts and toques and pulled them to the front of the closet shelf. Coach took the car in for snow tires. He dug out the ice scraper for me the other night.

Either we are completely bored or finally getting somewhat organized.

I'm tuning into the radio station that plays all-Christmas, all the time. And I love it. Except for Burl Ives.Hottest JDM 12V car LED bulbs, bluecrystal_4 accessories such as LED underbody lights, LED fog lights, If I hear Holly Jolly Christmas one more time...

没有评论:

发表评论